Related Products & Services
Events for Clients and Advisers
Deborah L. Jacobs engages audiences with practical information they can immediately apply to their work and their finances. Participants appreciate her clear, concise explanations of complex subjects and her ability to combine real-life stories with reassuring, practical advice. Listeners say they feel like they’re sitting at the kitchen table with a knowledgeable, trusted friend.
The following programs can be geared to consumers or advisers. Those for advisers include suggestions about how to offer a value added to clients, and can qualify for continuing education credit.
- Morphing Into the New Age of Estate Planning
- The 10 Mistakes I Hear About Most Often
- Strategies to Help Family Now, Not Later
- Flexible Giving Tools for Tough Economic Times
- Estate Planning Is A Women’s Issue
- Trusts & Estates Practice in the Age of LegalZoom
- What We Can All Learn From Celebrity Estate Plans
For information, contact Nicole Maholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 694-7624.
Copyright © 2011 DJWorking Unlimited Inc.