Formats Available / To Order
Fourth print edition
Paperback: 400 pages
List Price: $24.95
Publication date: April 30, 2015
Note: The Fourth Edition replaces all previous editions.
Estate Planning Smarts
For orders shipping outside the United States, please contact Deborah Jacobs
To inquire about quantity discounts, available for orders of 10 or more copies, and speaking engagements by Deborah Jacobs, contact Nicole Maholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 694-7624
Written with consumers in mind, Estate Planning Smarts can serve a variety of functions for advisers who want to educate themselves or their clients. The affordable cover price makes it suitable for distribution by:
- Lawyers, accountants, insurance consultants and investment advisers
- Wealth strategists at private banks, trust companies and multifamily offices
- Professional groups that deal with estate planning or related issues
- Donor advised funds
- Other public charities, including their planned giving offices and annual giving offices
- Advocates for the elderly
- Corporate employee assistance programs
- Women’s groups
Estate Planning Smarts is an ideal book to give clients, prospects, donors and intermediaries, whether you are looking for a goody bag item, premium, or holiday gift. We offer special discounts for purchases of 40 or more books. For an additional charge, the book can be customized or personalized in a variety of ways.
The menu of options includes:
- Personalization with a bookmark or sticker
- Shrinkwrapping individual book to make an attractive package
- Adding your logo to the top right corner of the book cover
- Adding up to 16 additional pages of text that you supply
For information, contact Nicole Maholtz at email@example.com
or (800) 694-7624.
Copyright © 2011 DJWorking Unlimited Inc.